Part-Time Hospitality Coordinator – Download Position Description
Morro Bay Tourism Bureau is seeking a fun and friendly administrative professional with mad computer skills to join our team. This part-time opportunity is designed to provide lots of variety to help keep our websites and lists up-to-date, become the queen or king of sales support and lead generation, plus transform into the Morro Bay organizational guru by assisting in event & trade show coordination, inventory management, communication outreach and yes, regular tracking and reporting.
The goal of the organization is to become better at how we communicate to customers and stakeholders, provide creatively robust opportunities to increase business for our lodging partners and how to rise to the top of the pile to promote Morro Bay as the best destination on the central coast!
With any position, there is always a laundry list of desired skills we are seeking and here are some of the main ones:
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office setting
- Hospitality, event coordination, customer service and/or clerical background (desired)
- Customer service, organizational & proofing skills
- Computer experience and proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) in updating websites (preferably WordPress)
- Comfort in creating e-marketing messages, uploading and maintaining lists in Constant Contact
Pay starts at $12/hour. There are many ideal candidates out there for this position (download full position description) and if you feel like you are one of them, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.