As of September 1, 2021, San Luis Obispo County requires masking in all indoor public places, regardless of vaccination status. Capacity restrictions remain in place from the state, including large events (over 10,000 people outdoors or 1,000 indoors after September 20, 2021), including theme parks and large sporting events. Attendees should check guidelines with individual event operators when buying tickets or making reservations. As regulations change we continue to advise travelers to contact businesses for the most up-to-date hours, safety protocols, and modifications.
As Morro Bay welcomes travelers back, we still ask that visitors travel responsibly by:
- Wearing a mask as needed
- As of September 1, 2021, San Luis Obispo County requires masking in all indoor public places, regardless of vaccination status.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently
- Stay Home If You Feel Sick
- Help Us Keep Morro Bay Beautiful
- Please dispose of all trash properly and avoid littering at all times.
Please remember to respect each individual business's requirements and reach out to businesses directly for the most up-to-date information.
Need More Information?
For the most up to date information please visit these resources:
- Local Updates
- National and State Updates