As of June 15, 2021, the state of California will move beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy and will return to normal operations with no social distancing regulations or capacity restrictions. While restrictions have been lifted, some businesses may still require face masks and social distancing. As Morro Bay reopens we continue to advise travelers to contact businesses for the most up-to-date hours, safety protocols, and modifications.
As Morro Bay welcomes travelers back, we still ask that visitors travel responsibly by:
- Wearing a mask as needed
- Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a face covering unless a business requires their customers to do so.
- Unvaccinated individuals are still required to wear a face covering indoors at places such as retail, restaurants, theaters, state and local government offices, etc.
- More information on mask requirements for the state of California can be found HERE
- Wash Your Hands Frequently
- Stay Home If You Feel Sick
- Help Us Keep Morro Bay Beautiful
- Please dispose of all trash properly and avoid littering at all times.
Please remember to respect each individual business's requirements and reach out to businesses directly for the most up-to-date information.
Need More Information?
For the most up to date information please visit these resources:
- Local Updates
- National and State Updates